Global 17cm Santoku Knife with GlobalMino Sharp Water Sharpener
Global G Series Oriental Cooks Knife 18cm/7"
- GLOBAL knives are made from the finest stainless steel material. The blades utilize CROMOVA 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell
C56°-58° which holds a razor sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Stainless-steel hollow handles are perfectly balanced to offset the weight of each blade and textured, providing an excellent grip and balance in the hand.
- Edges extend 1/4” up the blade and are gound to a straight point, rather than beveled, to provide a dramatically sharper blade that keeps its edge longer.
- Iconic dots on the knife’s handle represent the seven virtues of Bushido from the traditional Japanese Samurai code of honor.
- The oval angled flute pattern is exclusive to Global. While other knife manufacturers get their knives fluted from factories using the same machine, producing a circular shape in the middle of the knife, YOSHIKIN invested in machinery to create an oval angled flute pattern easily distinguishable from others. The new flute allows food to easily release from the knife as the pattern is now angled parallel to the blade. The new flute pattern is available for the G and GS series knives.
MADE IN JAPAN
Global Knives Minosharp Water Knife Sharpener
A hand held ceramic sharpeners and no experience or skill is required to use them simply fill the reservoir with water and run your knife backwards and forwards a few times. The revolutionary ceramic wheels ensure the blade is sharpened at the correct angle.