Rowenta First Class Travel Iron
With the new First Class travel iron, excellent results are available at your finger tips. The powerful burst of steam, precise soleplate tip and dual voltage capabilities (120 and 220 volts) make it the perfect travel companion.
- A burst of steam of 45g/min penetrates difficult fabrics while the precision chrome tip allows for easy gliding into pockets and access to narrow edges, seams and collars.
True Dual Voltage means it has two heating elements to ensure it is powerful at both 120 volts as it is at 240 "volts".
- Microsteam 200 Stainless Steel soleplate offers 200 microholes for perfectly distributed steam.
- Stainless steel Microsteam 200 soleplate provides excellent glide, scratch resistance and optimal steam diffusion
- Powerful shot of steam for stubborn creases: 45g/min
- High wattage: 1000W for powerful heating
- Anti-drip function prevents from water stains on the fabrics
- 2.4 oz continuous-fill water tank, no need to switch the iron off to fill it up
- Comfort handle makes it easy to pick up and move
- Spray function
- Travel pouch included