Wusthof Classic 1/2 Bolster 3.5" Paring Knife
- The pointed trimming knife with its narrow, straight blade is perfect for small, fine cutting work.
- The reduced bolster shape (half bolster) and thinner edge of the blade reduce the weight of the knife.
- The small handle ensures agile, better cutting and fits comfortably in the hand.
- Forged knife with ergonomically shaped handles – triple-riveted.
The Classic Triple Riveted Knife Series
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Black handles made of synthetic material.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtec - WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology.
Made In Solingen, Germany