Nested in elegance and curvy silhouettes, Livia presents itself as a modern approach to tableware. Each piece features an organic look and feel over four contrasting glazes - a lustrous white, and three matte-speckled glazes in champagne, mauve-rose and black. Designed to inspire our senses, this complete collection has all the elements to enhance any gathering.
- Handcrafted and designed to inspire the senses, this complete collection has all the elements to enhance any gathering. Each piece features an organic look and feel over two contrasting glazes — a lustrous white and a matte-speckled black glaze.
- Single fired at up to 1180°C to create a unique ceramic body with a special bonding between the clay and the glazed surface, resulting in a more durable product. Freezer, oven, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Sustainable production using local resources and environmentally friendly facilities. All stoneware is hand finished. Any irregularities, colour variances or small imperfections should be considered unique marks of authenticity.
- Material: Stoneware
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 23.1 x H2.1cm
- Packaging: Brown box
- Country of Origin: Portugal