LSA International Mia Tumbler 410ml Set of 4
Set of four stackable tumblers with a subtly fluted texture. Mouth blown from 100% recycled glass. Recycled bottles and jars are crushed and heated until molten, then blown into specially-crafted molds to create a tumbler with a subtly fluted texture.
A set of versatile. Please note, due to the traditional manufacturing of mouth blown glass air bubbles and slight imperfections can occur
- Material: Handmade from 100% recycled glass.
- Design: Fluted texture, Stackable
- Dimensions: 8.6 x H10cm
- Capacity: 410ml
- Packaging: Gift boxed in recycled and recyclable packaging, printed with organic ink.
- Country of Origin: Poland
- Care: Hand wash in warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth.
LSA International is a London-based design studio specializing in contemporary handmade glass. Our ambition is to use skilled craft to create thoughtful, considered designs with intrinsic value. LSA International is a family business, founded in the 1960s bringing traditional Polish craft to a modern audience. We are conscious of our responsibility to reduce our environmental impact. We create useful, relevant products which endure in quality and style. Making the environment a little better – for you and for the planet.