LARGE SPATULA "PADDEL" OLIVE WOOD "TERRA" 15 Inches
- The weight of so many symbols – peace, fertility, purification, strength, victory and reward – will bend but not break the olive tree. This is « the » Mediterranean tree par excellence, with renaissance in its core and a very robust texture, tight fibres and superb yellow polish with browny veins. Cabinet makers and sculptors swear by it. And so does Bérard, judging by its salad servers, salad bowls and many accessories.
- Olive wood is very durable wood which provides the intriguing grain that makes each piece unique.
- As olive wood is very dense, it resists odors and stains better than other types of wood.
- For the best results in maintaining the beauty of these products, Bérard suggests that you do not use strong detergents. Simply hand wash and rinse the pieces in warm water and leave to dry in a vertical position – do not soak.
- To prevent the wood from drying, occasionally apply some vegetable oil, food safe mineral oil or beeswax.
- Do not put in the dishwasher.
- These suggestions will help keep the products in good condition for many years
Made in France