Wusthof Classic 5" Serrated Utility Knife
The CLASSIC 5" Serrated utility knife is smaller than a cook’s knife but larger than a paring knife, making it the perfect knife for magnitude of tasks. A utility knife is much like a versatile paring knife and is perfect for cutting onions and herbs as well as cutting vegetables or small curred meats. The added serrated edge has saw-like teeth that enable the blade to slice cleanly through food with delicate textures such as bread or soft vegetables and fruit.
The Classic Triple Riveted Knife Series
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Black handles made of synthetic material.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtec - WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology.
Made In Solingen, Germany