Wusthof Classic 6" Flexible Boning Knife
- Filleting delicate fish or preparing carpaccio - it´s easier with this extra thin, flexible blade.
- De-boning chicken or ham, trimming fat and sinews.
- The tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints.
The Classic Triple Riveted Knife Series
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Black handles made of synthetic material.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtec - WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology.
Made In Solingen, Germany