- Filleting delicate fish or preparing carpaccio - it´s easier with this extra thin, flexible blade.
- The blades of the GOURMET knives are cut from stainless steel plates with a precision laser
- Then processed in 35 manufacturing stages.
- Thanks to their low weight and unique ergonomics they are very comfortable to hold, extremely well-balanced and allow cutting which is both robust
- Easy on the hands and wrists.
- The handles made from special black plastic are triple-riveted.
- Dishwasher-safe and therefore exceptionally hygienic.
- A wide assortment offers you knives for all purposes.
WÜSTHOF Knives are high-quality, top-class products, which are made with great diligence right down to the last detail.
Knives, which are enjoyable to use and make food preparation a culinary pleasure in itself.
The knife ranges have various handle designs to suit individual tastes and requirements in terms of ergonomics.
And these are the special features of our knives:
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects.
- Made in Solingen
WÜSTHOF cutlery is manufactured with the highest quality standards and maintains the required DIN (German Industry Standard) as well as the EN (European Standard).
WÜSTHOF cutlery is fully warranted to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship.