Wusthof Ikon 7" Santoku
- Triple riveted, full tang handle.
- Styled after the Japanese Cook´s Knife this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine.
- With hollow edge. The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only.
Design, ergonomics and the well known WÜSTHOF quality are perfectly combined in one series to give you the ultimate cutting experience.
The dark brown hues with distinctive wood grain markings make every knife unique.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Handle made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood) - one of the hardest types of wood in the world. All farming is limited to a small quantity and government- controlled
- Special alloyed steel
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless; hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Exceptionally sharp.
Made In Solingen, Germany