- Freshly grinds whole coffee beans directly into the filter then automatically brews up to 10-cups of coffee
- 10-cup glass carafe with ergonomic handle has brew-through lid and drip-free pouring spout
- Permanent GoldTone Filter is easy to use and clean
- 24-hour programmable clock/timer with easy-to-read LCD display shows time, grind and strength settings
- Large 6-ounce bean container holds enough beans for 20 cups of brewed coffee before refilling
- Five fineness settings for light to dark beans let you adjust the grinder to your preferred taste (the darker/oilier the bean, the coarser the setting)
- Direct-feed technology accommodates a more compact design and keeps moisture away from the grinder
- Detachable see-through cover lets you check the flow of the ground coffee and makes it extremely easy to clean the grinder channel
- Brewing temperature over 200°F; temperature in pot after brewing is 180°F
- Charcoal water filter removes up to 82% of impurities
- Drip stop for pouring a cup while brewing
- Coated non-stick warming plate
- Two-hour safety shut-off
How Things Work
The CoffeeTEAM GS uses the same solid steel conical burrs as found in high-end automatic coffee machines. The slow grinding of the burrs imparts minimal heat, preserving more aroma than blade grinding for a finer, more uniform grind. The CoffeeTEAM GS lets you program the amount of coffee to grind: choose from 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 cups and select mild, regular or strong. The coffee filter holder stays inside the machine during grinding, preserving more aromas and reducing mechanical movements. You can also program two completely different settings, one for manual operation and one for automatic operation.
- GoldTone filter
- Charcoal filter
- Coffee scoop
- Watts/Volts/Hertz: 900W/120V/60Hz
- Color: Black with stainless steel accents
- Safety Approval: UL Listed
- Machine Weight: 9 lbs.
- Dimensions: L-9" x W-9½" x H-15½"
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty for Household Use