Wusthof Classic 1/2 Bolster 8" Cook's Knife
- The cook's knife is the most important tool in the kitchen.
- The wide, curved blade is ideal for cutting, slicing, dicing and carving.
- The reduced bolster shape (half bolster) and thinner edge of the blade reduce the weight of the knife.
- The reduced weight ensures fatigue-free, precise work, whilst the special bolster shape makes it possible to use and sharpen the entire blade.
- Forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium blade steel (X50 Cr MoV 15).
- The ergonomically shaped handles – feature three durable rivets.
- Note: Cook’s knives may be very robust, but they are sharpened to a particularly thin edge. They should on no account be used for chopping through bones, but only for slicing.
The Classic Triple Riveted Knife Series
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Black handles made of synthetic material.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtec - WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology.
Made In Solingen, Germany