Wusthof Ikon 2.75" Peeling Knife
Design, ergonomics and the well known WÜSTHOF quality are perfectly combined in one series to give you the ultimate cutting experience.
- This small, handy knife with its short sabre-shaped, curved blade is also called a paring knife and is particularly suitable for peeling and cleaning round vegetables and fruit.
- Thanks to the special blade shape, potatoes and apples can be peeled quickly and easily for instance. Valuable vitamins directly under the skin are thus retained.
- The smooth cutting edge of the peeling knife allows very precise cuts and therefore makes it the ideal aid for scooping out and cutting fruit and vegetables decoratively.
- Triple riveted, full tang handle.
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only..
Made In Solingen, Germany